|The last rose of the season.|
|Walking along the Cherwell River|
at Christ Church meadow.
|Walking home down Brasenose Lane.|
|The Oxford University Parks|
|Merton College Chapel|
4) Jack, Max and I turn the corner and see the clock tower of Harris Manchester College. It's bell marks the hours for us throughout the day.
|Harris Manchester Clock Tower|
5) This is a part of our skyline every day. Seeing it always makes me happy because it reminds me of one of my favourite movies, "Goodbye Mr. Chips".
|The weathervane on the Harris Manchester clock tower.|
6) The Oxford skyline and the "dreaming spires", no matter the season.
7) Being able to walk everywhere in Oxford and carrying shopping home down Brasenose Lane.
8) Alice Walker wrote a story called "Horses Make a Landscape More Beautiful", and I think the same is true with bicycles in Oxford, they make everything more beautiful.
10) Narnia lamp-post style street lights. I'm still patiently waiting for Mr. Tumnus to appear under one of them.
|The Covered Market|
|The gardens of New College.|
|The chapel of New College.|
12) This year I'm especially grateful for a sweet puppy named Jack. Even if I hadn't been gifted with the 'resiliency gene', one look from him still would lift the dark clouds and make the sun come out.
|Stuart, who started and runs Oxford Walking Tours,|
leads one of his many groups through Oxford.
|The best job in the world, being mom to these 3 people.|
by Katherine K. Davis